Sunday, February 15, 2009

The "Then" Recent Memories (The Anthology pt.7)

01/30/09
What an extremely fun day I had today, LOL at redundancy. Anyways today I started out by waking up at about 10:15AM and then I ate one egg and a couple of longanesa with tomatoes my mother prepared erlier. After this I took a shower and got ready for school. When we left the house we stopped by shell to buy some water. I got a bleu water that was $.69! What a deal for 20ozs!! when I got to school I headed to the fitness room right away and then worked out for about an hour. I then went to my class, I was very sweaty so then I went to a restroom and wiped it out before I went into class. Today I was in Nutrition, boy is it a boring class. Today we just studied about lipids and glucose and stuff, very boring may I add, It was a fricken 1 hour and 50 minute class! Shiznit! Anyways afterward my sister dropped us at home. When I got there I ate some burgers from Wendy's and took a shower. I then went with my mom to get some water from the water store and then tried to get my suit dry-cleaned. We then went home,, while we were going home we were stuck at the part where we turn into our house because no one would let us go through, it took about 10-15mins for some people to be kind enough to let us through. We could of went earlier but one anus hat blocked the way. The fun part about my day was about to begin in a few more moments. When we got home my sister and mother went out to buy a new cell phone, as I waited I started the download for RE5 and played the guitar a little. When they got home we headed to Outrigger in Tumon for our CWS or Kadiwa meeting. What a place to choose, fricken random/gay and useless. Anyways there was only like three people besides us to show up which was Leslie (A typical snobby hot flip chick/talks like a robot who learned generic snob ebonics), Mamur (A typical filipino guy, nice guy though), and Gian (pretty much one of the only cool people at yigo). Anyways we did absolutely nothing and left after 5 mins for Apra Heights. Anyways, when we got to Apra Heights I was virtually mugged by a bunch of kids. It was funny though. We then went to talk to Carlo and Ashley and then Benjie came and we made some jokes and caught up with stuff untill the GEM was complete. It was a pretty lenghty one too, afterward, we saw Will from school O_O!!! Very cool thing to happen, it was funny cause we would always try to bring him and then when we move is when he would go to church LOL! It was cool we were hanging out with church and school people while we ate! I got to meet some new people too which was awesome! Today there was mondo loads of new people!!! Incredible really! It was jam packed! I wished it was like that when we were there. Today was my sister's boss' wife's birthday so that was even cooler! Getting to talk to friends like Geonard, Jenifer, Carlo, Ashley, Benjie, DJ, Denzel, CJ, Will, George, Nico, EVERYONE was a serious mind blast! I can't explain how wicked it was, man there was this seriously hot girl there that I sorta talked to but I forgot to introduce myself icon_crying.gif anyways the whole experiance was just soo cool. Seeing everyone again was awesome also. We even stayed to help clean up everything like putting the chairs and tables back.. We've been gone for only 3 weeks but it was as if everything completely changed by that time! We played some guitar with everyone and Carlo showed us how to play Thunder which is pretty simple actually. Man when we left we dropped off Goenard but no one was home so we waited around till they got home and it was fun till then. Then we went home and here I am typing this! This new year is getting better and better! I swear it is!!! Who knows maybe this year will be the year that I, you know what LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment