Saturday, February 14, 2009

Old Childhood Memories (The Anthology pt.2)

Friday, February 13, 2004


Ok now im ready to discusee what has to be discuseed so listen if you dont want to listen. Today I felt like it twas fryday the 13th already cause in the mournig I broke me jacket then later my xanga was revealed then I my Rapping skills were told now the school wants me da rap dang how am I going to do this? then I left some important papers in me locker. when I got home I went to sleep and here is I now. well other stuff hapened Im just to tired to explain



Thursday, January 29, 2004

Today i went to scholl with my fellow essays and we almost got rob by a shizzle saying essay. So then we ran as fast as a bunny can hop and we fought back as a bear tries to get the honey from a bees nest. So then he got us and freekin broke my fellow essay's nose so then my other fellow essay broke his back. nah just shizzen about that. But when I got home I went to church and did Hide the ghost is meseekin after ward. But then I saw a aporrition that was using the bush and made the ground slippery for us to run


Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Well this was yesterday I think. Me and me dillio's went out to this very sandy hill place were you you could write all sorts of shizzen things like your adress so a enonamous killer will go to your crib. When we got there We put something very important so important that im not going to put It hereright me gangstas of doom. While everyone wasit making letters I was hanging it lose and saw freaking Goat sacrifice at the bottom of the hill but no nobody belives me. We went somewhere and ate some Shiznaga. The rest was history.

Sunday, January 25, 2004


May I have some more. Those are the words of a mad man a man of shackspearean oliver twistrian. Hamlet wordeth of shackspear. I like shakespear cause he raps like a shiznigga thug. I think hes off the HinGes. I like doing the undoable thats why im D-SHIZNIT. You gouys shall call me B-RAD. SNIGES.


Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Today I wokesth ye up at 10 someem and took a shower fast like a gangster then changed as fast as a rabbit eats carrots.right now imj typing as fast as a nerd. Im hanginit up at salinias but doing nothing right now. But im going to kick it up a notch by ................................................................I dont know . probaly something else good will happen later
















No comments:

Post a Comment