Sunday, February 15, 2009

The "Then" recent memories (The Anthology pt.6)

01/02/09
Kinetic New Year! pt.1
This blog will be a two or three part blog. It will be this long cause right now I am tired and it will be covering the past few days starting with a rough look at Christmas week and newyears and a detailed 2 days.

!Kurisumasu week!
Little did I know but this week would be the start of a very kinetic end to a year and a super kinetic start to a new one! It started off December 16 I believed till like December 25th. Anyways in this short amount of time, my sister, Carlo, and me. Carlo is this guy at our church who looks like regular chinese kid but in reality he is filipino. Anyways in these days we went to the mall and and went to get stuff at Smart Shopper which is this $1.50 store. We went to smart shopper because it was convient when we had to get toys for Kids in our church. It was a very fun experiance looking for stuff to get under a budget. We also from time to time had to get money from the ATM too. And we also went to Cost You Less to get this tower fan that was 32 inches I believe. anyways afterwards we went to the mall and looked around for a long time. I don't remember specifically but it was a very long days for a good week. same thing but it was very fun and tiring. Oh and on Christmas Eve is when we went to the mall to get things wrapped for fun! It was a very interesting situation cause we went to the same people all the time LOL! The were from a school called Harvest Christian Acadamy. Anyways the lines in the stores were incredibly long. KB Toys for example had a line stretching the boarder of the room from the cash register all the way to the door. and its like a 30ft-80ft room too! Gamestop's line was no different too which spanded really long also. We stayed at both lines at one point or the other waiting like 10-20mins in each. We bought some games at gamestop obviously one was like this murder mystery game and I forgot the other sadly enough. Oh and after that we went to the book store to look for a good guitar magazine and got this one called Guitar World. It was crazy! Oh and earlier on that same day we went to Tumon to get the stuff for exchange gift at church. my sister got this large Toast shirt and I got head phones. It was a very long day that day. After that I think we dropped Carlo off home and we went home to get ready for practice. I will leave off from here and continue tomorow in the next part when I cover Christmas day and New Years.

Kinetic New Years pt. 2!!!!!
In this part of my amazing new years I will be covering Christmas day and New Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christmas Day!
this day would start out right when I wake up at 9:30AM with a Call from Geonard saying that they will pick us up at 10AM!!! I got ready as fast as I could and so did my sister also!!!! They actually got here at 10:15AM which was a relief cause that was when we got ready. today when they picked us up we drove around the island. First stop was Benjie's friends house in boarderline santa rita-agat! After that we went to Tumon! In Tumon we went around the stores to try on things. We went to JP cause that was open then we walked around the plaza!!! After this we went to the party ar bro. Jessy's house which was in Mangilao. It was a very fun cause we got there very early which was around 1PM. We helped bbq some ribs and chicken and waited for people to cum. and then after that everyone or mostly everyone cumed. and then we ate. and got ready for the next part of going around the island. The people that came this time was us and DJ too. We brought some fud to eat later. We mostly went around down south and it was c001! We then went to a place called Fort Soladad which seems to be a good picnicing place but there was carabao poop everywhere! We ate and then looked around the place. There was this cool little broken down house that sorta reminded me of that one broken down house in Reno. Anyways it was cement and we looked around it. Then we left. As we were leaving Benjie stepped on doodoo. It was funny but completly avoidable if we looked down 45 seconds sooner. Anyways after this I believe we drove around a little longer and then returned to DJ's house but his parents were still at the party so then we went to the party again. At the party we went inside the house and I played the guitar. This day I practiced FCPSITSGEPGEPGEP!!!! By the end of this day I could play the main riff and half of the chorus. It was amazing. I was dead tired when I got home and then used the internet and then went back to sleep.

NEW YEARS DAY!!!!

I sadly forgotten what had happened between then from newyears day. Anyways this day started out real slow but the real kinetic part starts later at 5PM when everyone cums. At 5PM that is when I got ready to go to church cause there was going to be a new years gathering. When I got ready Geonard was here already and my sister got ready too. We went outside and basically we where the only people there. Some more people got there and the food was ready already. The food was ready and some people where there at about 6:30PM and the new years prayer was at 7PM! We ate very quickly. I ate a lot actually. Then we prayed and I got ready for the after party. LOL. I got home and then we did our gift exchange. Mines one was alright, I liked it. And then I wore it too the post-prayer activities. Very very interesting activites. It started out with a treasure hunt. We got ready the hunt by placing all the clues everywhere. We then let the kids loose. It started out okay but then DJ actually was running and then tripped on the wire connecting the lights from outside to the inside of the chapel. He suffered from some lacerations to the hands and one arm. and minor scrapes on one shoulder. We basically cleaned all the scrapes and put bandages on the smaller wounds. I was glad I was apart of that team. Anyways after wards we set up Charades and boy was it a success everyone played for a long hour and a half I believe. Very funny. I wished I didnt get crappy ones. Like Harry Potter and Modern-day gangster. icon_neutral.gif LOL afterwards I believe we did more Karaoke, by this point it was already 10:30PM. We Karaoked for a while while the younger ones were playing with small fireworks. As we were nearing the new years I grabbed the guitar and Practiced FCPSITSGEPGEPGEP a lto more and got the maiin riff and down! And then the new years hit!!!! We were all jumping and screaming at the sites of Fireworks!!! I was like woooooOOAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! It was franatic and fun!!! After wards we played Man Hunt for a loooooong time! It was very interesting cause it lasted from like 12-3AM. We then like did some smores and just talked for the rest of the night. It all ended at 4:30. Boy was it fun. Oh yeah at 12AM we called Adam and everyone to say Happy New Years! It was very fun to talk to them again!!!!! The next two days to cum were very exciting and an extremely kinetic way to jumpstart this new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those will be discussed in the final pt. 3!!!!!

final! Kinetic New Years pt. 3!!!!!!!!
Anyways in this blog entry I will be discussing January 1st and 2nd!!! Both extreme ways to jumpstart the new years!!!!!!!!!!

January 1st!!!
Today I woke up at 2PM!!! I wasn't expecting to wake up so late in the afternoon!!! anyways after that I believe I ate some food and then used the internet. My sister then got home and then Paul called saying that they were at the gate already. the time atm was 4:30PM. I went out to open the gate and it was awesome!!!!!! We all stayed outside and my sister came out too and we all talked and stuff!!!! It was c001!!!! We also played guitar a little. Anyways after talking about things and catching up with times, I took a quick shower and then got ready. We then went to McDonalds in Agana to eat stuff. While we were there we talked for a long time! I think we stayed there for like over an hour or so. After this we went to this place where you can play pool! It was extremely neat! The room was awesome and there were neat benches. We were at the pool place for a very lenghthy amount of time. It was an extreme amount of fun. We all vs eachother in every way possible. I got real good in the end of it. Matt was good even though it was like his first time for a while. LOLOLOLOL! It was crazy!!!! Man that night went by really quickly we left as soon as we came. Even though we were there for hours it felt as if it was only 2 seconds. after this Matt dropped my sister, Darren, and me home! It was fun too!!! When I got home I believe it was already 12 or 1AM! I then went to sleep and woke up earlllllly!

JANUARY 2ND!!!!

Just as soon as an extreme day ended the next started!!! I woke up today at 5:30AM and me and my sister quickly got ready to say bye to Josh at the airport. It took us a while to get there cause my sister really wanted to get some coffee which she was delusional for. After this we got to the airport and my sister used that machine that dispenses a cup and coffee. It spilled a little when she got it and she yelled and people around thought she was a crazy women LOLOLOLOL!!! Anyways after this we went to see Josh upstairs! Man when we got there it was a little too late!!! He was already in the line to get inside >.< We still went to the line next to him and said our goodbyes which was still cool but not cool enough!!! After this we all went to McDonalds in Agana to wait with Matt and Adam before they went to work. We then ate some fud there LOL and then we said our goodbyes. Me and my sister then went to Payless to kill some time before we went to Carlo's house. We just looked around reading stuff. We then left as soon as we came without buying anything LOL. We then thought it would be a good idea to go to Winchels. We purchased around 5 donuts, one of which was a jelly filled donut which I would consume at Carlo's house. We then were on our way to his house. When we got there we watched some TV and then got did stuff on the laptop. I took a mini-nap inside actually. For like 10 mins but it felt like a good length to me. Then Geonard came by and then we did more stuff on the laptop. Carlo and my sister then cooked up some Spam and Eggs. We ate and then got ready to leave. We then went to Ashley's house with the guitar to drop something off. We ended up picking her up LOL! And then we went to the mall. At the mall we looked around. And went to Best Seller for a good length to read magazines and horoscopes. Mines was that my prayer that day would be answered. Anyways after this we went to Funtasy Park to the arcade and played Deal Or No Deal some times and won about 200 tickets. We then got a bunch of various stuff that we would lose. We then went off to go get the kart to give to mama. And then it took a while to find them cause of loss of minutes! Anyways on our way to Ashley's party thingy we found them and gave them the kart. Anyways after this we went to the party without delay. When we got there we let Ashley go on her way while we go and do other stuff. We ended up playing guitar and eating at the party. It was fun cause we ate for free! Anyways after this we left and went back to the mall and parked in the roof this time near KB TOY where it didnt smell like vomit. Afterwards we went straight to KB TOYS where we looked around and ended up buying a "G-POD, DNA thingy, and C3PO" It was quite amusing. Afterwards we headed to the Food court and a strange chance meeting of less than 45 seconds happened. We ran into Cheerful which was awesome even if it was <45 seconds. We talked a little and then went on our own ways. After this we then went to The theatre to look for a movie. We then choose to watch Benjamin Button. We went to the arcade again to spend more time. This time we got a little less tickets than last but it was grand. After we went to watch our movie. The movie was MIND BLOWING!!! Extremely good in my pov. It was a great watch! I liked the themes they go through throughout the movie which was life. Incredible, it made me think about how crappy my life is and how crappy and lonely I will die. It also taught me how awesome the people we meet in life are. After this we then met up with Geonard, Denzel, and DJ. We then went to Fuji-Ichi ban in Tumon to eat. We ordered one n00dles, one chicken, one fried rice, and one Gyoza. TBH now, I was still hungry. Anyways afterwards we went to Shell Gas station and then on the way was one funny conversation about the chance meeting. after we got there we got to Ashley's house to drop her off and made an unconventional stay there for 10mins and then we went to Carlo's house where we ate this yummy popcorn and did some karaoke. We stayed there for another 20mins and then we dropped Geonard home and then we came back home and I went straight to sleep from 1AM-1:30PM!

Closure

This three part blog has been very interesting and fun been very enlightening. I hope I enjoy reading this entry 5 years from now as I do now. This also gives me a good idea on how this new year will be which is FUN, EXCITING, REVOLUTIONARY, and something that I have never scene or experienced before!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment