Saturday, February 21, 2009

02/20-21/09

In this blog I will be blogging about today and yesterday.

02/20/08
Today I woke early like at about 9AM and ate some cereal. I then took a shower and then ate steak and eggs. I then got ready for school cause I had a meeting with my group. Out meeting was going to be at 10:30AM so on the ride to school, I get this text message from my group members saying they can't make it! That annoyed me since I got up earlier than usual on a fryday. I then got to school and stayed at the library for a bit, untill perhaps 11:30AM. I then went to the field house fitness room and worked out for a good hour and then went to my nutrition class by foot, which is real far from the field house, perhaps half a mile or so away. Anyways, class was boring as usual and then today we took notes and we were supposed to have an open book test but it turned out to be a bring home test. Which was fine but still st00pid. Anyways class took nearly the entire 3 hours. After this I walked all the way to the HSS building then me and my sister went home. When we got home I played a little bit of GTA IV and it was fun. Anyways, I played for about 1 or 2 hours. Afterward I called Adam to remind him for our church thing later that day. I then went to my room to use the internet. Later at about 6PM I got ready for the church thing in Sina Jana community center. It was really cool surprisingly, everyone showed up at one point or the other. The sermon was long and so was the question and answering. It was cool though. After it me and Adam got some burgers and drinks and went to the entrance to kick back. We ate and then borrowed DJ's guitar and jammed. Later I got the Ukulele from Adam's trunk and then we jammed that also. Ceejay was jamming with us also so that was cool. After that I introduced Adam to more people from Yigo LOLOL It was cool. We talked and stuff a little bit longer but our parents called us out and then we thought we were leaving so Adam left that moment. But to our surprise we weren't leaving LOLOL. LOL On our way to the car we saw Geonard and his teacher. Apparently he just came from a Magic tourney. He lost but he got lotsa cards! I mean like double of what he had LOLOLOL. Anyways we then talked to Von and some other girls who were quite attractive and it was cool. Geonard then left and then we left a little after. When we got home I just used the internet and then got ready for sleep and then slept.

02/21/09
Today I woke up quite late despite sleeping early. I woke up to the smell of food stinking up my room at about 10AM. I then ate cereal and used the internet for a bit. I then ate the sauteed beef w/ mushrooms and then played GTA IV for a about 2-3 hours LOL! My sister then came home and I watched TV and then my parents came home. I then used the internet for a couple more hours and took a short nap. I then took a shower and got ready to go out somewhere since it is my mother's birthday. We then went out to Lonestar. It was quite a fun stay over there. We ordered some appetizers and then ate our main course. I was actually full already. We then went home and here I am blogging this. Tomorrow I have church and lotsa work to do, which we all know sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment