Saturday, February 28, 2009

Songfest! 02/28/09

Today was quite fun actually and I'm glad to blog about it right now.

Today I woke up pretty late but there was nothing to do anyways. I woke up at 1PM actually so I slept for about 11 hours which was good. When I woke up and ate Palabok with Lemon and it was good. Then I did my morning routine, you know like take a bath and brush my teeth. I then played GTAIV for a bit. By now it was like 2:30PM. Then when my sister came home we got ready to go to Carlo's Songfest thing at the UOG field house. By now it should be 3:30PM when we left the house. When we left on our way to UOG we saw this very odd vehicle like an old Ford Model. It was interesting. We filled up gas at the Mobile near UOG. When we got there, the parking space was surprisingly filled and we parked pretty far from the field house. By now it should be about 3:50PM. We then went inside and saw Carlo, which we then said yo and went inside. It was pretty crowded inside. The middle of the room had tables and stuff and we sat at the bleachers on the side. I went back out to ask Carlo about the tables in the middle and went back to my seat. My sister then went outside to look for people. She told me that Arvin, Almie, and Adam (all As?) was there. I went back out to get Adam first, so we sneaked inside and then my sister went back outside to get Arvin and Almie. By this point the JRs were already having their performance at the song festival. My sister got Arvin in since Almie didn't want to cum inside yet. LOL. When All the performanced were done, we went to get our food and saw Carlo. I grabbed a couple of drinks LOLOLOLOLOL like that "shot" energy drink. Anyways I went to look for everyone and then sat at one of the top bleachers so I can get a better sight of everything. I then found everyone and we ate the food. I then got out to get more drinks LOLOLOL and then we finally left the field house. Me and Adam went to look for this one person and behold we bumped into some pretty interesting people LOLOLOL. One was a good friend back in Southern named "Bryan" and then another more interesting person that I chatted with a couple years ago named "Melodie" it was quite an interesting moment since we never met till that day LOLOLOL. It was cool though, we just talked and stuff and then left to the bathroom. When we were in there like two girls came in and me and Adam LOL'd. Anyways afterward we went to the front of the Education building to find Alvin, Almie, Charmaine, and Carlo camping LOLOL. It was cool, we had a quick game of Freeze Tag and then left to the buisness building. It was pretty dark by this moment already. We were talking a little before we played tag. In the first round, it was Adam vs everyone and caught only me, it was full of win! And then we rested for a bit and then it was Alvin vs. everyone LOLOLOLOL! That was full of win also!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Afterward we went to that big tree and took some pics and talked and stuff. We then went to the Fine Arts Building to check out that Rooster Show. I tried to get everyone in and could of too but no one wanted to go ;___; me and Alvin wanted to do it for some extra credit so we watched the first three scenes, it was quite interesting actually LOLOLOL. It's about cock fights actually. Anyways we then headed off to Pizza Hut. I rode with Adam and it was cool! We went the wrong way since I thought it was quite literally next to GPO and then we went to the right one LOLOL! When we got there we ordered hot wings, water, and a 1/2 supreme and 1/2 peperoni pan pizza. It was alright but I got full out of it. We talked and stuff and then we took some pics outside and talked even more near the car. We even got to play the ukulele LOLOLOLOLOL! It was rad. Afterward we parted ways and dropped Carlo off home LOLOLOL! We then got home and here I am LOLOL! What a busy day. I wish I can relive it again! It would be rad! LOLOLOLOLOL! Well hopefully tomorrow will be awesome again, we'll have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment