Saturday, February 14, 2009

Teenage Memories (The Anthology pt.4)

Okay from now on, everything will be in pretty explicit detail since I am much older now.

01/28/07
Yeah didnt post in this journal for 2 fricken years... okay today I woke up at about 10-11AM Guam time. When I got up this dude named Benji called me out to take care of buisness... so then we went out and got a water blaster and blasted those yellow blocks that cars park next to. Yeah it was fun coulding find my too cool to look at shorts so then I had to get some of my work pants. Yeah okay so I did one block and he did the other... this cycle only went around twice until we got told to stop... now the hard part. Cleaning up! to clean up we had to remove all the yellow paintion from the grass. Okay everyone was doing their side in the cool shade with their fancy unbroken brooms while I get "the claw" which is a rake minus the stick... so then I got the sunny part and slved for about 15 mins untill I realized I was doing nothing but killing the grass and spreading the pain. So then we were called to finished.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So later that day
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was about 6PM and I got ready for adults practice here in Guam. Before the practice there was a little get together for this kids birthday "Angelo" It was cool thou. so then after practice we sang Kareoke and played Amplitude and DBZ:BT2 after that everyone went home at about 10:00PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Side Story:Mall
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah this takes place between the two parts. Time:2:00PM okay me and my mom go to the mall to get Angelo a "gift" so then we go to Kay-Bee Toys in Micronesia Mall which is the biggest mall in Guam! Okay after getting the gift we ate at the foor court. I went to BK and it was cool case the cashier person was like dude thats a cool SF Shirt wheredya get it? I said Hot Topic and the cashier dude was like "cool". So my mom went to TB and it was funnycause this Fat Kid ran and cut in front of her icon_blaugh.gif Yeah after that we went to Mt Lamlam but it was closed icon_crying.gif
---------------------------------END----------------------------------------------------------
Ending Notes: I must have been bored to do this long one


02/16/08
School life in Southern High...
Well I should atleast try to cover one normal day at school so here I go... Okay I woke up today at about 6:20Am and then got ready and everything and went to school at about 6:50Am. When we got there I had to go to my third period beccause I forgot my sisters Chemistry book there so I had to get it... After that I went to class. Today in class we first did the anthems American, and Guamese anthem. The Guamese anthem is basically has two parts to it, a pledge part and a singing part. After that we turned in our assignment but I typed mines out because I was soooo cool like that and then we took a Vocab Test. I did pretty good in it since I didnt study. Well after that we got a new Vocab list and then got to work on our journels. I asked my teacher If I can retake the test and she said to come in during 3rd or 4th. After that my next class was Trigonometry and today was not any normal day because we worked in groups! It was fun since I worked just a little bit faster than my group leader and it was cool because I was 1 out of 2 people who actually did their work right in my class. After this was lunch and since the library was closed we just hung around the auditorium. Today all we did was well I cant really explain, for a little while I was listening to my friends Zume or whatever those things are called. And then well I cant really explain. Well after lunch I went to my next class Am.Govt and today my teacher was absent and I just did my class work as fast as I could and then studied to go and re-do that quiz and then I asked for a pass to go there. Guess what.... the teacher wasnt there, found out it was her Prep period and I was like hot dang. then I went to my Spanish 12 class and we had a test about the body parts and then watched a movie, cause it is movie fryday. Well that basically is a normal day at school here end time at school right now is 12:30PM
-----------------ending notes-----------------------------------------------------------------
1.Vocab Test: I really got a 75% by far the worst grade I ever gotten
2.Chem Book: I left it there cause I forgot and almost forgot it again in my 1st period.
3.Trig: Yeah I was just 1 prob ahead of my leader
4.Lunch: Usually we'd spend our time in the library because we are library gnomes and if its closed its to the auditorium because no one really goes there.
5.Auditorium: One word "Abandoned" it wasnt used ever since because of the typhoon wessed it up inside. The place where the people whod like sell the tickets is literally waiste high in garbage, IDK why no one cleans it.
6.Movie: We watched a movie called "To Sir With Love" its abouit a black guy teaching stupid Euros at a secondary school in England. Should I recomend It? Well it was actually okay. But you can tell it was a B-movie since the kids would sometimes ware the same things at alot of parts in the movie.
7.Ending time: Yeah we start and finish early right now (7:00Am-12:30PM) because our school is too poor to pay for A/C!

04/16/07 I think
Doing journals are fun. Especially reading them after a while. Okay so heres how today went. First I woke up at 9:00AM icon_eek.gif then I went on the internet and went back to sleep and woke up again at 12:00PM to take a shower and go to the DRT which is also the DMV here on Guam. Okay when we went there the line was short and I got my schedule for my written test. My sister didnt cause she failed the reading part. lol. well after that we went to out dentist. I only took 5Mins and my sister took like 20Mins cause she eats too much chocolate and dosnt brush her teeth sometimes. Well now I am home and I just ate subway. well now I have to get ready for practice but let me see if what I write here is what will happen. Okay in practice today we ended early like about 8:45PM and I did my homework and went to sleep

Today is sooo c001 that I decided to write about it.
Okay here is my whole day in detail...you are about to read as my life happened today... okay lets begin...

Ahem... Today I woke up at 8:30AM and I looked at the alarm cloack and set it to 9:30AM I was soo excited for today that I didnt go back to sleep. Instead I woke up and played Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition! Yup I got it even thou I played the PS2 version to death! 101z0rz the Wii Edition is like 1000xS better than the other versions 101z0rz... okay now back to schedule....Now it is about 10:00AM I go and take a shower and I go and get dressed! 101z0rz It took me forever to figure out what I was gonna wear cause today was a special day hehe.... Anyways when I found out what I got to wear (which was an Underoath shirt, Silverstein Sweater, Levi's Jeans, Socks, and Shoes) it is now 11:10AM. At the nick of time, my friend Josh came to pick me up to go to the mall today!!!! YAY!!! I brought my skateboard with me cause I was going to sell it to Ryan of Harmon. Anyways yeah it was c001 cause when we got there we talked around and then waited a while and by now its like 12:45PM and Paul arrives and we talk about Comic book characters and who is stronger. hmmm Then we looked around for Matt...I actually dunno where they found him. Anyways lets see. Heres where it gets interesting....Anyways me and my friends know about my little thing.... and so we go to Coldstone and we all like gathered by the window and it was like 6 of us at one small table 101z0rz (Matt, Paul, Adam, Josh, Antonio ,and Me) . Anyways they were giving me a bunch of advice and things to say to the girl I like (Dont worry she goes to church) and things like that. We were there for like an hour >.>... yup We also talked about some pretty interesting theology stufff....anyways yeah so the girl I like yeah.... I like her sooo much hahaha its kinda sad. Anyways yeah I think I talked to her at the right time 101z0rz....>.>. Anyways yeah I like her hahahaha. She was like cleaning the windows or something 101z0rz>.>... and no I didnt get some hahahaha>.> Yeah she is like sooo pretty and nice its too much for me to comprehend.... yeah Heres how it kinda went... So I asked her what time she gets out and then asks if she wants to watch a movie with us and then she says no because she has to perform tonight in Choir. Yeah it was funny cause like near the end Matt was like standing behind her and it was funny hahaha....Yeah anyways...Next off we went to Agana Shoping Center and we saw my sister and then we watched Rush Hour 3. Man that movie is like a kiddy pool compared to Bourne Ultamatum, Anyways it was pretty aight. Its what you expect from Jackie Chan, stunts and action 101z0rz... Do I recomend it? Ummm If you want action just watch Bourne Ultimatum and then watch Rush Hour 3 or actually wait vice versa so you can watch leave the best for last. anyways after that we thought we had to leave and then we went to Kmart and bumped into everyone again hahahaha. It was c001. We like went around for school supplies and stuff... and then it was time we really had to leave >.> Well that was my whole day. When I went home I ate pizza, chatted in the interweb, and Resident Evil 4:Wii Edition. Yup. Till next time che'lus




No comments:

Post a Comment