Sunday, February 15, 2009

02/15/09

This was actually yesterday but I will write about it today.

Today I woke up at about 7:00AM to get ready for church, I took a shower then ate breakfast and changed into church gear. Afterward we left at about 7:45PM and got to church. When we got there we got ready for choir. We do our warm ups in the nursery now. Anyways the worship service was normal as always and then we got ready for CWS. CWS was quite normal. Afterward we socialized a little with the brethren talking about different things like Pokemon for some reason. After me and my sister actually got home earlier than we should have which was awesome. When I got home I ate some leftovers from Denny's we got the other night. It was a meatloaf and a moons over the hammy. Anyways after I played some Grand Theft Auto IV which is probably outdated by the next time I read this. Anyways after that I washed my hair and made my sister give me a new haircut. I kind of like it now, it's a lot shorter and looks pretty decent. After that I took another shower to remove the hair and then took a nap untill 5PM. When I woke up I played more GTAIV and then went with my dad to a Viewing of two dead children. It was quite the once in a lifetime opportunity to attend such a thing. I was actually there to do some observations, when I was looking around there was a mix of emotions ranging from the serious/crying to the most downright hilarious. Here are some of my observations. When I was in the viewing room, I saw the father and he was very emotionless and stiff. The older adults there didn't seem to care and kind of socialized and sort of smiled in the background, the younger adults were more serious and the ones who were crying. The kids,however , did not understand the gravity of the situation and were smiling and lallygagging as if nothing happened. What really annoyed me was this photographer for the locale newspaper. What he did exactly was gather a bunch of kids to the casket and took a picture of that for tomorrow's headline. He even got a family to look sad over one of the caskets also. The mother or other sibling was not there though. The mother is bed ridden and traumatized, heck I wouldn't blame her. The other sibling, I'm not sure where she was. Anyways people right outside who just came from the viewing were busy talking and laughing catching up with old times. The people in the food area were mostly teens and they were just talking and some trying to get lucky LOLOLOL. Oh the caretaker of the place was smiling as she were showing people to the viewing room, guess she saw so much dead people that it doesn't matter to her anymore. Anyways that's my observations of that particular viewing, I actually imagined to see human emotions at it's limits due to the nature of the situation, hmmm I guess it has to be a more extreme condition which is sad. Anyways Afterwards that was fun. The Ocampo family invited us to eat with them at a hotel here called "Niko Hotel" it is quite the hotel. LOL The whole Ocampo family was there and maybe even Benjie's perhaps wifey LOLOL. Anyways the buffet was awesome, I ate so much and the whole atmosphere was great, they played awesome classical music but near the end someone changed it to like Salsa music which didn't please me. Anyways I ate so fricken much. After that Benjie and his future wifey left. We ate more dessert then left also. But wait! There's more! After that we went around like the beach and the hotel. It was cool, we took pictures everywhere! We even took these real groovy pics that made outside look like inside. Anyways, after that we then went to the parking garage to look around more and it was fun. We then departed ways and went to Payless. We walked around payless and got me some Centrum! Anyways we then went home and I used the internet more and then we went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment