Saturday, February 14, 2009

Old Child Hood entries (The Anthology pt.1)

This is basically an anthology of past blog entries I made everywhere from gaiaonline.com to even xanga if I find any. Note the older blogs are very undetailed and ladled with grammatical and spelling errors.

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

A few days ago I went to lake tahoe it was ok. We got to see snow agen so eat that you people who are in hawaii.In lake tahoe we went to this snow park and sleded there. Nothing is happening anymore so then I dont know but I made a new highest recordf in bust a moive.

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Yo yo wassup my gangsters of truth, I went to this land far far away yesterday heres my story,

I went to this this white town called san jose in the crack of dawn and went two church and then I stayed in the car and talked too my beastist friend from a far away land. I told him about my magical misadventures in this white land of racism and hate. Then he told me that two people in Hawaii want me DEAD because I never said bye two them!.Then he told me how great school their is and how Ric another good friend of mine died 2 bad I guess every one gots to go sometime. and he told me thate the JROTC is doing well it means Junior reconasence officer training camp or something like that. I thought It ment Just really ordinary training camp. and we were making fun of my dead friend Ric by Making the computer say things like "Ric is a stupid Bitch" and stuff like that dang that was sad.and we were talking about old times like old jokes like the Radiation Man joke and the Harry Potter Joke. I will wright those jokes later. Noel Forgot them all. Noel did that chatter box thing you will know by the annnounamice one that says bad words alot and Kaboom!




No comments:

Post a Comment