Saturday, February 14, 2009

Teenage Memories (The Anthology pt.3)

Day 10/7/04 I think????
Today I went to school did the same old same old crap I used to do. now I am at home and in the internet. I like using the internet theres alot of free stuff out there. I think the internet is cool. Mr Internet must be a cool guy since the internet is cool. I am also going to church tonight yeah. Lately I been getting little homeworks.. yeah thats cool the internet is awesome. Ive been thinking . Are we the only ones here? Theres altta space out there that will be just a waste of spce if no ones there. Yeah

10/09/04 ???
Today we went to stockton it was a pretty long drive. to bad I would have to do it again because of band. We were there cause my dad had to do something there. We stayed at the holiday inn. I hate that song of holiday inn. It was ok but the mall needed improvements. There was no Pacsun. what am I saying I hardly shop there. But I guess that hot topic was cool. That place was a pretty cool place. Oh I listned to 1985 from bowling for soup there. They had a pretty cool radio station 93.1. yeah the ride home was just as horrid. But thats all I could remember.

10/15/04?????
Today was cool caus I had a really cool band porformance. Today We marched at a sports complex during a half-time show. Our team lost seriously. I got to were my Band Uniform its like a purpel suit. I got to were a really cool hat. I play the tromebone. We played Pink Panther. I got really nerviouse knees weak arms were heavy. I was shaking near the end. Despite it all I got to get through it without messing up. I almost hit the other tromebone player. Were going to play next week and the week after that in different schools. The songs are A Few Good Men (This song Sucks) Artistry of Rythem (pretty cool). We will also be going to different Band Reviews in different places such as Stockton or something.


10/17/04????? This entry is boring skip it
These last few days we were at tracy but before that I was in a dentist appointment. I hated it cause they said I had to floss more. They also butchered my gums first they scraped my teath and hit my gums occasionally then they tried TRIED to floss my teeth then they flossed it to fast hurting me gums. In tracy we went to the mall. It was a pretty big one. Tracy was kinda boring. I hate it . Then we got home later today. Its raining alot today yeah yeah. This entry is boring skip it

10/22/04?? Fryday right??
Ill put pictures here later but for now bear with me.
Today was a very busy day. First I had to goto school then after school I dressed into my Band Uniform to get ready for the parade. In the parade I was out of step almost the whole time. It was very hot so hot that it looked like someone throw a pale of water in my face and since my hat got swaty too it looked like a rain generator. we marched for atleast 2 miles. After that I got some sleep for two hours than had to dress agian in my uniform. Then we played pep band for our foot ball game for 1,2,4 quarter. In halftime we marched "A Few Good Men". Then We got undressed and played for 4th quarter. It was funny cause in halftime there was these guys in spedos running aroung. NOTHING BUT SPEDOS.

11/07/04?? a sataurday?
today was very exciting . first I got to sleep in then I had to get ready for a band review/compitition. Then when I got to school We got into our uniforms and went over our show a few times. Then we got into the bus and got a 40 minute drive over to the pacific grove band review. Then when we got there we saw a band warming up. their uniforms were kinda lame cause its black pants black shirts and a red sash. My friend called them elite assassins icon_blaugh.gif . Then It was our turn to go to the practice gym. We warmed up in thier and played some music. Then we got out went down to the real field. We waited for a while then performed our show (Pink Panther, A Few Good Men, and Artistry of Rythem) I was so nervouse my knees weak arms were heavy almost vomited in my uniform seriously. I messed up alittle in the beggining of a few good men. Then we got out changed bacck to our casulal's (I changed behing the bus icon_3nodding.gif ) Then we got some pizza and soda. I got 3 and 3 sodas. Then while I was eating my friend scot ( the dude to the far right) found a stick and started doing some funny sword stances while saying things in like a japanesey language icon_blaugh.gif . Then we got down and these guys almost kicked us out cause he didnt belive for going in with permission for free icon_stressed.gif . we then watched some shows. I saw a band with like 150 members icon_eek.gif crazy isnt it. Then there was a drill down. Then the medals came. We got 3rd place with 82.5 points. Then in the boss drive back I was sitting on the tire so I almost got camps squating down for 40 minuites. When we got back The school was closed so I couldnt get My bag from the band room. BOY that was a long day. time to sleep in again.


5/11/05??? From now to existance?
Lately it was really fun. I really like looking at old journal posts it just gives me good memoirs.Ok down to buisness. Today was a black out and I woke up to a low pressure shower icon_sad.gif . But to bad the black out didnt last long , now I had to go to school icon_stressed.gif . It was a regular day but I have to prepare for a band practice tommorow icon_stressed.gif . Oh well later

No comments:

Post a Comment