Tuesday, August 23, 2011

08/22/10

Today was a pretty long and eventful day sorta. I first woke up at around 5:35 to get ready to go jogging. I first drank some tea and ate a banana and used the bathroom. Cause it sucks to need to use the bath room and get hungry while running. Then I started my run at 5:55AM. My run was the run that goes to Waikele from Waipahu using the shortcut near jack in the box again. This time I went all the way to this weird park through this somewhat hidden pathway. The pathway reminded me of Yigo Fire Station. It was basically a rubble pathway that led to this public park with a playground in Waikele. There i looked around and did some pull ups. I then turned back and headed home. This run actually took a very long time. I got home around 7:30AM? So it was a long run. I then did some more exercises like bi-cep curls, situps, and squats. After this I took a bath and tried to take a quick nap. After this I got a txt from a seller of this textbook I was looking for. I was supposed to go to the DMV today to exchange my license but this txt got me to go to HPU instead. So around 10:15AM I started walking to the bus station near Times Supermarket. When I got there I stood next to this African American girl. She went on the (A) course and then I went to the (E) course. Nothing really special happened on the bus ride. It was uncomfortable since I sat on the back of the bus with the high chairs and my feet didn't really touch the ground. There were three very pretty girls on the bus. One was another African American girl with a very nice afro that wasn't messy but actually organized. The other was your stereotypical girl who shops at Forever 21 and the last one was a tourist looking Asian girl with yellow crocs!!! When I finally got to HPU I txted the seller named Cheuk for her location. Since I was waiting I decided to go to Long's Drug store for some sewing thread. I wanted the thread so I can try the eyebrow threading that I see at the mall all the time. When I was looking around I ran into Mac man!!! It was cool dawg!!! He was looking for his school supplies so I helped him a bit before he had to go on his bus to his campus!!!! After this, I decided to kill some more time at Ross since it was next to Long's. Ross over there near HPU has a weird design. Upstairs is mainly womens clothing and perfumes. The basement floor is where the Mens and Childrens stuff are, I guess there is some sort of political meaning around this D:!!! Anyways, I didn't get anything cause there was nothing of interest. I went back to Long's to find the sewing thread again. I asked one of the workers where it was and they pointed it out right away, and I also asked for some soap too. Too bad they didn't have Basis soap which was what I was looking for ;~; I found the sewing thread though! It was around $2 something. I got it and then left to the HPU computer center. I went there so I can see what book I was looking for at the HPU bookstore. Its an interesting computer center actually. I asked one of the workers on how to use the computers and then they showed me how, nice guy too, he also said that you have to pay to print stuff out which is always balls. Anyways I check what books I needed and headed to the HPU book store. Over there one of the workers helped me find the book I was looking for which was "Faces of Battle" by Keegan. They found a used copy but it had stickers all over it and then I said "How much more stickers can you put on this?" and "hey look, its a sticker book" all in jest of course. And then they changed it was a less stickery book and all was well. It was $12 and then I left when I bought it. I tried to remove the one sticker that was on it and then failed miserably. Oh and at this point Cheuk txted me that she was in LCC. At first I thought it was some sort of computer center at HPU called Lower Computer Center or something? But then I asked if it was Leeward Community College and she said yup. At this point I was about to rage.

However, I then tried to make it a positive and decided to venture to LCC. The time at that point was like 12:30Pm. I went to the Honda Bus Stop and took bus number 42. Nothing really interesting happened on the bus. It was not that filled to which was surprising, I took it all the way to LCC. It took forever since there was an infinite amount of bus stops. I got to LCC bus stop around 1:45PM? Even here I still had to walk some bits. I asked a girl sitting down where was LCC and she gave me directions on how to walk there. Apparently I had to play some frogger before I got to LCC. It was a fun walk and then all of a sudden I got a txt from Rosebel Belong!! I then tried to call her to tell her that I was near her campus. Oh but before this I asked some random girl where was UH West Oahu and her name was Michiko. When I got to UH West Oahu I couldn't contact Rosebel so I ended up loitering there and running into the Fillipino American club which consisted of three members!!! They tried to recruit me but I told them that wasn't a student...yet :D!!! It was Meagan, Rommel, and Jayla. I then walked towards LCC and asked some kids where the library was since thats where Cheuk was. I then get a call from Rosebel and actually got to meet up with her at LCC LOLOLOL! It was cool, I talked to her about her class and she got a Root Beer from the vending machine. Then she waited for her friend, her friends name is Victoria. She was a nice girl too, at that point we had to part ways and we said our good byes. I then went into the LCC library which had the most compact first floor of a library. It was so compact that the UH West Oahu library was in there too! When I went to the UH library the librarian asked me if I was a student, jokingly I said I was a LCC student and she was like "cool story bro". Then I looked around there four small aisles of out dated books. Sort of made me appreciate UOG's library. I went to the upstairs part and tried to communicate with Cheuk. She called me and told me she was downstairs. The library upstairs was pretty depressing actually since it was very barren and sad looking. It reminded me of East Germany if East Germany had a library that would be it. It even had this sad motivational poster that said "Happiness". I then went to look for Cheuk since she worked there. One of the librarians asked me who I was looking for and they have never heard of a Cheuk. It was sad, I thought I was fooled by this point. I then went outside and Cheuk called me and said she was in the ID room place. I then looked inside for it and I told her I had a green shirt on and she waved me in. It was the way side door of the library. She was the girl in charge of the ID picture taking. And I was stunned because she was actually very pretty and AZN :D!!!! I wanted to ask her when she was free but she was super busy with the ID picture stuff. She said that if I needed help I could email her though; which was pretty cool. I then left LCC to look around. I looked for the cafeteria so I walk around. LCC reminded me more of a high school instead of a college. I would go as far as to say that it looked like Sea Side High school in Marina California. Well, I went inside the cafeteria and it had only two eateries. One was subway and the other was the school's cafe. It was pricey, one entree for like $5.25 and two for $7.00!! WHAT A RIP!!! And subway wasn't any better. Then I decided to just go home to eat. The walk back to the bus wasn't too interesting. I then got to the bus stop and waited with a fairly big crowd for the bus. When the (A) bus came in I went on and went to Waipahu. It was interesting cause when I got to Waipahu Highschool bus stop freaken there was ROY, Darrell, Chantell, and AJ!!!!!!!! What were the freaken chances?!?!?!?! It was hilarious since it was seriously a once in a life time situation :D!!!! We then got to the Waipahu Bus Station and walked to Shiros. On the way there, I got to talk to Corina on the phone for a little while :D! Then at Shiro's Chantell asked me to buy her a 7 up D: oh well, that's what happens man. At this point we separated our ways and I walked home!

When I got home I took a nap since I was tired as heck. I then woke up at 6PM to get ready for practice. I got all my hymns ready and left to bible study at around 6:55PM! I sat next to Mark and Micheal man!!! It was pretty cool, the bible lesson felt pretty long too actually. Then after I ran into Daniel Man and Edge too :D!!! It was cool beans! We talked for a while before I had to get my hymn book and run to choir practice!!!! When I got inside it was a pretty normal practice. There was this stupid part where they asked me if I was good with the numbering and I was like "???" cause I wasn't sure what they were talking about. And then it clicked when I said yes ;D! Oh well, after practice I ran into Daniel and Denzel man! It was cool, Edge and Kat then came out too as well which was freaken awesome too!!! After Denzel left and some others too, Me, Daniel, and Edge went to my house! It was cool, later on Kat joined in on the fun too :D! We were just talking stories in my room and that was freaken awesome!!!! At this point of night it was already 10PM? Then we all had to seperate our ways ;~; When everyone left I went inside to eat palabok and then get ready to sleep. Now it's 1:08AM the next day and its time to go to sleep!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment