Tuesday, August 16, 2011

08/15/11

Today is a Monday and a long Monday indeed. Today I woke up at around 5:30AM to go jogging. Before I went jogging I went to use the bathroom. Today is the earliest so far that I woke up to go running actually. It was pretty dark but I set out on my run as usual. I ran outside of the fence and took a left today. I ran all the way down to the Jack in the Box and took another left there and took the shortcut from Waipahu to Waikele. I'm not sure how long it is actually, but I am hoping its a mile there and a mile back. Its a really nice route actually, you go through about two small parks and a couple of very nice neighborhoods! When I get to Waikele, I stop at the shopping center and make my way back. I try to make it longer by finding other places to stop by but hey, that's what happens man. Nothing really of interest happened during my run. I just wished there were girls my age jogging the same path instead of old people walking along the side walk. When i got back home I tried to do a set of suicides but that was a failure. Then I lifted a 25 lbs barbel for three sets of fifteen curls. Then I did some push ups with a perfect push up. For some reason, it doesn't feel like these exercises work for me though D: Afterward I opened the gate all the way and then I took a shower. The time now is around 7:40AM? My mom cooked spam and eggs today so I ate a lot of that :D! Afterwards I used the internet and then later on we went to Walmart. At Walmart we bought some Pancakes and sausage at McDonalds first and then we shopped around. We just got some random grocers such as Fuze and Vitamin water. I also got some Arid Deoderant non-scented of course :D! Then afterwards we went to Sam's club. Sam's club is super megalobig and it amazes me on how awesome it is!!! I got two churros from the cafeteria they have and we got some other random grocers such as cherries and strawberries and water :D! Afterwards we then went to Popeyes CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!! ALRIGHT!!! We got it to go too! It was like a eight piece chicken meal with two large Mash potatos and one large Red Beans FREAKEN SWEAT!!!!!! When we got home, it took a while to put the grocers into the house cause we live on the second floor D:!!! After that we ate the chickens, beans, and mash tators. I went on the internet for a bit and then took a 30 minute nap.

When I woke up it was around 2:45, I changed because I was going to get a ride with one of the Brothers named bro. "L". He's a pretty cool guy and he got to the house at exactly 3:00PM! We then went to Auntie Yolie's house to pick her up and her family. We then went to sister Emi Delacruz's residence to do the interview with sister Willidean Mekepa. The interview, on it's own went very well! Afterwards we headed towards Ala Moana Beach park. It was interesting because Willidean is handicap so I had to help with putting her on the wheelchair and in the van. It was a new experience but it was cool too. When we finished it was already around 7:45PM! We raced back to Waipahu so I can go to choir practice. Man, this whole time I needed to use the bathroom too. So when I got home it was already 8:10PM so I rushed and seriously turbo turded and turbo changed and ran to practice :D! when I got in I was immediately questioned why I was late but oh well. Then after practice I ran into Edgelyn and her Sister Kathleen Oliverio. Really nice girls, I got to talk to them for a little while before everyone had to go home. When I got home I ate some left overs and then i got ready to sleep. And now its 12:13AM and I'm gonna kick in.

No comments:

Post a Comment