Saturday, March 28, 2009

03/28/09 pretty fun day I guess.

Yeah, it was pretty fun today actually.

I woke up today at about 9:50AM and checked my myspace and stuff. I ate breakfast of Life cereal and took a shower. When I was done I got ready to go to Ashley's bowling thing. I called Arvin to check where he was at and was told that he would pick me up at about 11AM. I then played Street Fighter IV till Arvin came by. I got somewhat better, hopefully good enough for the tournament. Anyways he picked me up and we went on our way to Central lanes. When we got there, Carlo wasn't there nor anyone else LOL! We called Carlo and he said he is on the way and will need about 30 more minutes. We then went to McDonald's for some lunch. I got two McDoubles and sm fries. Arvin got the double filet fish. When we were done we went back to the Bowling alley and tried out that Picture Hunt game but it didn't sense our touches so it made us lose quickly and effectively. Afterwards Carlo was there and so was Argy. We then bought those fundraising tickets for Ashley and started to bowl. I swear we were the only people who supported GW, there was also this local band that played there too. It was pretty funny cause it was called Rock'n Bowl, and there was practically no one there besides us four LOL! Anyways, during our bowling I went to get my pizza and a drink, I saw my Nutrition professor there too which was surprising! LOLOL! Afterwards, I got second place with 93 points but Carlo won with like over 100 points! We played another game but I got hecka low!!!! Anyways it was fun altogether. Afterwards we said our goodbyes and took our separate ways. Next, me and Arvin went to Toys and Joys to look around. I saw this really neat Fate/Stay Night toy and it was $30 but I really wanted it for $20! So he asked around and I got it for $20! Score! It was awesome. Anyways, after we went to my house and played Street Fighter IV for a good while! Arvin himself got better too with my tips and tricks!!! After he left, I updated my PS3 and now I can online battle! Since my internet connection is weak, it was very laggy and hard to fight. I took a nap and then I tried out MGS4 for a while and it was...AWESOME!!! Amazing game as always! Cutscenes are LONG! LOL! My parents then went to Hilton to eat dinner and me and my sister went to the mall to look around!!! We went practically everywhere there LOL! We then went to K-Mart to look around also. Lots of people there today!!! Our parents came later and then we looked around some more. I then went home and then here I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment