Monday, March 23, 2009

03/23/09 Such a HAPPY filled day sorta!

Lately has been very interesting, today was no exception. One question I want to ask before I begin is this, do sad times follow happy times? or do happy times follow sad time? It's quite interesting cause I really do believe that something like that exists, well in our universe anyways. So let's begin shall we?

Today I woke up at about 6:55AM and was still tired because I haven't been getting enough sleep lately. When I woke up I took a shower and then got ready for school and ate cereal. When I was done I had to put my PS3 back into my room unless I play it I put it back to the living room. So much hassle now! Especially since I don't have much time to play games nowadays. Anyways, me and my sister headed towards school. Nothing interesting happened on the way untill we got to school. When we got there I headed straight to the library where I took a nap and actually had a dream! It was a wierd dream actually. I was in a pretty massive library in mid-day and there were people there I knew or atleast sorta knew, can't quite remember. I think my sister's friend "Aubrey" was there cause I heard someone in there mention her name. And I think Arvin was too! Weird. Anyways I woke up with my cell vibrating cause my sister wants me to check out the bake sale in the Science building. I took a couple minutes to cope with still being tired before I up and went there. I got there and they had pretty interesting stuff on sale today. There was the usual sandwich and aroz caldo on sale but was something new. I don't know what club it was but they had some Persian food there. I got a hotdog, and this one yellow stuff that I don't quite remember, something like caldo gazar or something like that. It was the most curios thing I have ever eaten in the past 18 years of my life. It tasted very spice filled and my tongue was confused if it was good or bad. It took me a while to actually enjoy it. When I did I really liked it! A couple people passed by like my sister's friend and I think Summer too. Well after a while my sister sent me to do packmule work which I later enjoyed. She sent me to make copies of her experiment in Chemistry. I went to the library to make them copies. When I was done, on the way out I bumped into Cheerful which was awesome. We talked for who knows how long about stuff. We saw Albert and Austin too! It was the most rad way to start my day ever! On my way there a friend from church said that I looked super sleepy which I was at that point. After I returned to give my sister her stuff. This time I actually bought some more stuff at that bake sale, in particularly a Rose water turnover and that yellow gazar stuff and arroz caldo. My friend James was there too! It was pretty awesome with catching up on old times. We talked untill gravity took my arroz caldo from my hands. I felt sort of embarrassed but this girl helped my out by getting some napkins, then I felt obligated to help out too. I was about to run away too! I got some paper towels from the bathroom and she was cool about it and got mad at James for not helping .__. LOL! Anyways yeah, after the clean up I thanked her and we all separated ways. Me and my sister then went to the rotunda I believe to see if Will was there but he wasn't. Me and my sister then headed to the Nursing building since I had to start on my project already about Global Warming. Which I should publish some day. I worked hard on it in the computer lab. I watched a documentary on Global Warming and other videos on both sides of the story. I got about three pages done there. I then realized what time it was cause it was 12:56PM at that point so I ran to the library because my study group with Cheerful and Joe was at 1PM! When I got there it was 1:01PM! I looked around at the conference rooms cause I thought they would have started already. I looked everywhere! LOL I then found Cheerful near the entrance. LOL. We then met up with Joe and went to our conference room. We studied about Psychology and talked about other unrelated subjects. It was pretty cool even if it was just us three. I had to leave at 3PM just because I had to. I said my goodbyes and left. I saw RJ and Arvin on my way out. It was cool LOL! We then went home cause it was Aramaine's birthday today, RAD! When we got home we basically left to Chili's as soon as we arrived. I was so tired and still is. When we got there. Today Silvia was our server! Rad!!! LOL! It was pretty cool to have her as the server since I knew her from highschool! LOL anyways I ordered a bacon burger and it was pretty good since I didn't use ketchup or mustard. I also had this blueberry tea which they had infinite refills of which was awesome! I drank like 4 mugs full of it. Awesome stuff! We also got this appetizer thing which was pretty good. I liked the eggroll the best! They sang Happy Birthday to Aramaine so that was funny and interesting. Afterwards we went home and I played some Resident Evil 5 which was cool! Afterwards I put some finishing touches on my rough draft for EN111 and then here I am now blogging this. And dead tired, I'm pretty sure I skipped out on some other details too. Sorry future self.

No comments:

Post a Comment