Friday, October 23, 2009

Yet another GEM-NET filled GEM?

LOLOL! Every day we have a combined GEM I am compelled to write a blog about it. Oh well, my day today was pretty okay today. I could have made it better myself but I just didn't.

UOG

9:15AM I got a call from Cheerful which pretty much woke me up. She was asking where I was and I think if the study group went down. Anyways after this I took a shower and quickly got ready since my sister was already almost late going to her class. We got there luckily on time actually. I thought she as gonna be at least 5 mins late but I was unfortunately wrong. Later, I decided to set up camp right in the lobby of the science building while waiting for Cheerful and Joe for the study group. As I was waiting I remember a pretty cute girl asking me some questions about the practical but I forgot most of the detail that went down. Afterward, I busted out the laptop and got my textbook from the car. I was trying to forget about the practical actually by using the internet but the internet today was malafunksion so I decided to study. Later, Cheerful came at around 10:45AMish I think and we started the studying!

She then started to search my laptop for some "stuff" at around 11AMish and that's when Joe came. We then headed toward the library to study there for the practical. When we got there, I met someone new. I forgot her name, I think it was Luna or something like that. We then studied together and later on Luna left. I then decided at around 12PMISh to borrow Joe's phone to call Paul. I called him and begged him to go to our GEM later but to no avail. I then went back to the study group and Cheerful and Joe had to go ;__; I cried a little. They had to go cause Cheerful wanted to change her pants which looked perfectly awesome. The time now was about 12:30PMish. I then studied a little by myself and got pretty distracted by the internet. Later on I got pretty hungry.

So I headed toward the cafeteria. I took the long way around since I didn't like walking through the rotunda some times. When I got there I first went to Stomping Grounds for something "fun" to drink since I was pretty down. I settled for "Chai Tea", I got it in hot. It tasted really good, tasted like fall season (nutmeg/cinnamon/etc) there was whip cream on it too. Anyways, after I got that I headed to Isla for my sad two choice meal. It's sad because it's just uninspiring and I will have to eat it by myself, again. To make it less sad I ordered a side of fries to go with it. I had my two choice [some bbq chicken?/honey walnut shrimp/fried krab (notice the K in krab)/two scopes of rice] to go. I waited about 10 mins for the fries. As I was waiting for the fries I said yo dawg to Jayton Okada. I saw a pretty cute girl by herself and thought about eating with her but then I decided that it was a creepy thing to do so I decided to eat outside so I wouldn't feel as sad as I would eating a lone in the inside of the cafeteria with no one around. I had to take two trips to the table out side since I couldn't carry all my food and book and bag with me. No one stole it for some reason. When I got to the table out side my fork and napkin was on the floor cause the wind scattered them. I picked them up, brushed them off, then used them. Oh yeah, right now will be around 1PMish. I ate some of my fries first and then started on my two choice. As I was eating there was caterpillars on the table and I found a small one on my pants after, so I guess I wasn't truly alone. I had the lap top on with some Anthony Green playing so it was a pretty rad meal actually, even when I was by myself. I then finished my tea and headed to the practical. When I got there I thought I was gonna be late. Notice now was 130PMish and that's the time of my practical but we didn't start will about 140PMish since it was just that long.

It was a pretty normal lab practical. Cheerful like called me FOUR times during the practical!!! I thought I was gonna get an instant fail after the third time but thank goodness the professor was cool and turned a blind eye about it. I ate some more M&Ms then usually since it was a seventy five question long marathon of a test. Then again it was a midterm practical. Afterward, I caught up with Cheerful and Joe. I gave them a good heads up about the practical and some questions they might find. I then headed home. Time now I think it was around 3:40PMish???

When I got home I played the guitar for a bit and was asked to go on Facebook by Cheerful. I then got on and helped them out a bit further. I then took a good two hour nap. When I woke up it was already time to get ready for the GEM and Arvin was there. Time now 6:40PMish. When I was done getting ready for the GEM I played the guitar for a little bit and then we left at around 7:10PMish. We got to Harmon at around 7:25PMish.

GEM-NET

Now things got a little bit busy. Brother Gary got me and Jerome on camera duty and got some b-roll around the place and inside the church a little too. We got some more b-roll of cars cumming in and people cumming too. We then met up with Almie and everyone to do the first interview. It was with sister Rome I believe her name was. We did it in the hall of Harmon downstairs. It went pretty well in my opinion. Later on we went outside looking for more people to interview. We then set up camp in that place near the stage. We set up for future interviews and this one sister which I don't know her name but she was quite attractive but I think she was married, started to look over my work (script). Geonard was there too so that was awesome LOL! We then got the interview place ready with lights and everything. Then the interviews started again. Our first interview was with senator Agoun! Friendly/intelligent sort of guy. His interview went pretty gravy. We then interviewed one of Jam's guests. His name was Kevin I believe and he did pretty well. We tried to get more of Jam's guests to be interviewed but they ran away.

GEM


After this me and Arvin decided to walk around and get some "contacts" lOLOL! Not realy. But I seriously wanted some food though. I met up with Ceejay and DJ lOL! It was pretty cool seeing everyone again. Later on we met up with Carlo too! He had the book so we went around and found his grandfather for the keys to the car so we can get the "book". We then found him and got some fruits and the "book" the "book" was Mother Night by Kurt Vonnegut! Awesome book! I read the first three chapters and it was amazing! Anyways I then walked around and showed off the book and people were like O_O!!!! SUGOIIII DESUU!!!! REALLY!

LOLOL! Afterward, I met up with the Apra Heights crew and were doing some thumb wrestling. Gosh my thumbs are really wet noodles. They ALL beat me! Even AMBER ;__;! LAMMMMEEE!!! Anyways then I decided to jam the Guitar with Carlo, CeeJay, and Denzel! We jammed like awesome hippies and all of the sudden there was a bunch of lights and then a lot of people. Were there and an ambulance. I thought some one got murdered. There was a great big scene. I'm sure it was urgent but I don't think all those people should have crowded in a situation like that, puts more pressure on the people it directly affected. I was trying to divert some people with my complex guitar playing sKILLZ and fast/loud speak but it didn't really work. Anyways what seemed to have happened was brother Jelson's wife passed out and wouldn't wake up (hopefully she is okay now). Note the time now was around 10PMish. I actually got to meet sorta a new girl sorta. Her name was Brittney. I thought she was Maria or Jesselyn but I was wrong. Oh well, then we jammed the guitar a little more and more people had to leave. We all said our good byes and went separate ways. I played the guitar a little more and sang pretty loud. Glad no one hurd me. Or did they??? We then went home and I ate some ham sandwiches and here I am. It took me 42minutes to get this far. I know cause I started at 11PM and now it is 11:42PM. Well later until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment