Friday, August 21, 2009

08/21/09 Combined Harmon GEM day

Okay today I believe I woke up at around 12PM? I forgot what I ate, I think it might have been oh yeah! Them red hot dogs and noodles! After this I went to use the internet, I think I did my rounds (myspace then email then sputnikmusic then etc.) then I went to play WoW! Today I leveled up one to lvl 14! Amazing!

After this Arvin told me that we were gonna go to this barber at around 3:30PM. I then took a shower and went back on the internet. When Arvin got here it was 3:30PM and he decided to play some WoW here until 3:45 since our appointment was at 4PM.

Nothing really cool happened on the way there. When we got there Arvin was up first. I really liked the atmosphere in this barber place. It was called "Couture" which is French for fashion. Anyways, when Arvin was finished with his hair cut it looked similar but with most changes to the back and sides and top. Next was my turn. The hair cutting lady was pretty which was awesome! During the haircut she told me to lean forward and look down and she was standing in front of me too! So I was like...COOL? Anyways she made my haircut even cooler! Which is always a good thing! Then when I was done, Arvin got his eyebrows done (lol).

After this was over we headed down to Fukuda to get our paychecks. We saw AG and Craig there. We said hello to everyone when we got our checks. Today I got paid 280$ which was pretty good.

We then headed down to Payless and boy was traffic bad! It took forever to get from tumon to mall payless! When we got there I deposited my check and got some water in a 5 gallon. Frick we parked pretty far too. So I had to lift that 5 gallon pretty far >.
When I got home there was so much stuff to do. I sorta got ready for church and had to do some calling. First I called Fukuda to check if I was working the next day, however, I wasn't working according to them. Then I called all my visitors to see if any was going. Sadly, none of them could have made it. I also had trouble printing out my script. I got to print it out though which was a good thing.

Today I wore a pink long sleeve to the GEM, however, I rolled up the sleeves! Yeah boy! LOL! Anyways, then I sprayed on my new found cologne which is Nautica "Oceans" which smells really good, closest thing to a hollister product cologne. Anyways, when we got there it was raining pretty bad. We got there at around 7:10PM and then went to the side where everyone was. We first saw E.R and then everyone else came by (Leslie, Mark, Jerome, Almie, etc.) It was pretty cool!

When Arvin came we went inside. We sat in the balcony which was pretty cool. The new district minister preached very well and seemingly effective from my perspective.

After, we went to the bathroom and then we left and saw some of Cheerful's guests! It was Ron and Matt! I showed them the bathroom and caught up with old times! Dang, Matt had these red eye contacts that were over 100$! Anyways, I introduced them to some brethren like Von, Jerome, Mark, Geonard, etc! It was pretty rad! Oh yeah! Bro. Gary asked me to get something from his car which was the mic! I then bumped into hella people on my way which took me a while to get to the shwag.

Once I retrieved it from his car I walked quickly towards back to Bro. Gary! When I opened the door, they were doing an interview and the interviewed person was crying! Dang, I always come in at the wrong times.

Afterward, I went with everyone at the line for the food. And when I actually got to the food I only ate donuts. I basically had a calorie dense meal that night >.
Before the night was over me and Almie checked up on Bro. Gary on GEM net activities. Harmon practically had it in the bag. However, they used my intro and extro!!!!!! YEAH BOY! That made me feel pretty good since I worked pretty hard on them lol!

When the night was finally over and everyone had to go separate ways we all went home. It was really cool. Oh! I saw Hector today too! LOL! It was earlier on the night though!

When I got home I watched anime and did my internet rounds again lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment